Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hmmm....

Hiddy ho everybody! All my friends that still visit me from time to time.
Well, this first sentence assignment didn't go exactly as planned. So I moved the deadline to the 15th. Hope this helps some of you. I know it will for me because I barely have any time to do anything anymore. This pisses me off. Why won't life just give me a break and let me do what I want to do? Why does it have to be such a stick in the mud? URG!

Ah well, I still write, but it's in quick sips during my breaks and slightly longer sips while at home. These are often interrupted, so I guess they too could be considered quick sips. Thus the reason I have nothing for the assignment. Well, I have something, but it's far from being done. And amongst all this mayhem, I have a novel boiling over on me. I've got this awesome idea for vampires, and I've got the first chapter completed. Now it sits, waiting for me to continue the story. Which I am hoping to do this weekend. But by the way life is now days I probably won't even get a chance to really get going on it again. IT sucks, but I guess I have to deal with it. It's what makes us adaptable, right? we can deal with things, we can move on.

I still miss all the writing I used to do. Perhaps soon I will ahve enough time to really get going again...perhaps.

I really look forward to reading some of your first sentence assignments. Like I said, I hope you give it a shot. Thanks for everything, thanks for letting me rant..

Later.

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

It can be very frustrating not to be able to write like you want on a project. I often try to keep up some momentum by making sure I do just one paragraph a night when I can't do more.

RK Sterling said...

And I don't even have that excuse anymore. I guess I'm just lazy.

Travis Cody said...

I just haven't had time or energy to write...it's been a crazy 2 months. But that seems to be sorting itself out now. And perhaps I can re-dedicate to making real time to write.

I guess this is the thing that we just have to deal with when we have job and family commitments.